Forms and Instructions
Note, due to COVID-19 we are trying to create a minimal touch and streamline process for Registration and Tech. Please review the new processes below carefully so we can get you in and out of Registration quickly.
- Masks and gloves must be worn while interacting with Registration and OTEC
- Registration and Tech will be held outdoors
- Check this page prior to your event for updates to procedures
Driver Medical Emergency Information
- The Emergency Medical Form is no longer required as long as your medical information is current on MotorSportsReg.com
- To Update MSR.com:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click My Account
- On the left side you will find options, click Medical
- Click Edit my medical info
- The Emergency Medical Form is required to be filled out for each passenger and emailed to NorCalSAACReg@yahoo.com
- The Passenger Waiver is required to be filled out for each passenger and emailed to NorCalSAACReg@yahoo.com
- Passengers must be 18 years or older. Some tracks allow persons of 16 years of age with a parent’s consent and signature. Check with registration for more details.
- Must be completed electronically (only once). The link can be found on the MotorSportsReg.com event page as it is specific to each event.
- Click on Self-Tech Form to print this form
- Bring this form to the Tech Inspection Station when you get to the track
- All cars must display a car number
- 1, 2 or 3-digit numbers only (no alphabetic or other characters)
- Digits must be at least 10 inches high with a 1 inch wide stroke
- Numbers must be in a strongly contrasting color to the color of the car
- Numbers must be displayed on both sides at a minimum.
- An additional location on the hood is recommended.
- Number must be displayed on the car at all times while on the track.
- Click on Flag Refresher to view or print this document.
- Review the flags and their meanings.